Are you looking for the best web host to run your own WooCommerce store? Lots of web hosting companies offer plans specifically designed for WooCommerce.
WordPress and WooCommerce come pre-installed. In addition, you will be able to access the features, themes, and forms to easily operate and manage your online store. All you have to do is sign up for a WooCommerce hosting plan and start configuring your online store.
In this review, we will help you choose the best WooCommerce hosting for your online store.
Why choose the best WooCommerce hosting?
When it comes to WooCommerce hosting, one of the first questions people ask is why someone should choose WooCommerce hosting when you can simply install WooCommerce on any WordPress site.
Choosing a WooCommerce hosting plan comes with a variety of benefits.
1. More resources
First, you’ll get more resources to run an online store than you would with a basic shared hosting plan.
For example, with Bluehost’s basic shared hosting plan, you’ll get 50GB of website space, while with the starter WooCommerce hosting plan, you’ll get 100GB of website space.
Since running an online store may consume more resources than a small website or personal blog, choosing a WooCommerce hosting plan gives you more bandwidth. This way, you can rely on a higher quality hosting solution that is more advanced from the start.
2. Get a free SSL certificate
Almost every WooCommerce hosting provider gives you a free SSL certificate when you purchase a hosting plan. SSL is an industry standard security measure that creates an encrypted link between a visitor’s browser and your website.
If you want to integrate Stripe payments into your WooCommerce store, installing an SSL certificate is essential so you can safely process credit card payments.
In fact, your customers are more likely to trust your website if you add an SSL certificate because it tells them that purchasing a product from your store is guaranteed.
3. Keep things simple
With WooCommerce hosting, you don’t have to go through the unnecessary steps to install WordPress and WooCommerce because they are pre-installed on your hosting account.
For this reason, WooCommerce hosting makes it easy to launch an online store even for new WordPress users.
4. Strong security
Shared hosting plans tend to have more security issues since thousands of websites are running on a single server. With a WooCommerce hosting plan, you can have peace of mind knowing that your web host has taken enough security measures to keep your site protected. Additionally, you can be assured that your WooCommerce store runs on secure servers and data centers.
Best WooCommerce Hosting Services
1. Bluehost WooCommerce
- Ease of use: Get your e-commerce store up and running quickly and easily with automatic WooCommerce installation.
- Secure Payments: You will get a free SSL certificate and a dedicated IP address to accept secure payments.
- Storage and Speed: Unmetered bandwidth and SSD storage
- Site management: Access cPanel to manage the backend of your site
- PPC Credits: For Promotion your online store with free PPC Credits.
- Free Features: SSL (froml Let’s Encrypt), CDN, Jetpack plus domain name, CodeGuard backup for 1 year.
2. WP Engine
- Secure Server: Shared hosting or dedicated servers optimized for computing
- One-Click Staging Tool: Test new plugins and updates before pushing them to your live e-commerce site.
- Managed Hosting: Automatic WordPress and PHP Updates, Managed CDN, and Caching
- Highest scalability: WP Engine has partnered with Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform to deliver the highest level of availability and scalability.
- Integration: Easily integrate your favorite marketing apps into your WooCommerce store.
3. SiteGround WooCommerce
- WordPress + WooCommerce + Storefront theme is pre-installed
- The platform is powered by Google Cloud
- Free SSL Certificate with all plans
- Cloudflare CDN for ultra-fast downloading
- PCI Compliance with GoGeek Plan
- Automatic updates and daily backups